A big thank you to the wonderful, Zahra Siddique, for nominating me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
The RULES to follow when nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
7 things about me:
- As a kid, I loved horses so much that I believed I was one.
- I have dropped in on a vert skate ramp and spent several concerts in the mosh pit.
- I hiked/climbed Half Dome in Yosemite.
- I started teaching when I was in college, and my students were only a few years younger than me.
- I have lived in Spain on two separate occasions.
- As an actress, I have played a mother, a trophy wife, a dominatrix, an assassin, Snow White, and a bride but never a bridesmaid.
- My two-year-old daughter thinks I’m hilarious… I finally found my audience.
My nominations for the The Very Inspiring Blogger Award (in no particular order):